Sunday, July 4, 2010

Anna saved

Praise the Lord for another precious soul saved! Anna approached me to ask about baptism and discipleship training. I was slightly surprised as she had not been saved the last time we had spoken. I told her that we needed to talk more about her need for salvation first. She began telling me that she was not able to sleep during the night and the Lord dealt with her until she cried out to Him to save her. Praise the Lord we will have a double baptism after Debra returns from the states. Anna and her husband, Jon, who I have been discipling for the past 8 months, will both be baptized. Please continue to pray for the others attending services who are still in need of the Lord's saving grace also pray for Jon and Anna's spiritual growth and their testimony before others.

No comments:

Post a Comment