Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Celebrations

On Saturday, my family had a surprise party for my 50th birthday. 34 people were in attendance to celebrate with me. Please pray as we continue to reach these people with the words of the Lord and their need for salvation. We have witnessed to them many times but only a few have accepted the Lord as their savor, others believe they are find were they are and than there are those that still do not believe in God.

Sunday was a very nice day. I am continuing to preach lessons from Matthew 5 and 6. After services we had an Ice Cream Social. We enjoyed the ice cream despite the cool and rainy weather. Debra and I celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary with friends and family.

Our parenting classes are going well. We already see changes in our faithful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment